Drill Bit SDS Plus Zentro 6.5mm x 215mm
The Alpha ZENTRO Masonry range boasts dynamic drilling ability with secondary cutters protecting the drill bit in the event of reinforcement collision. The one-piece, solid carbide tip and patented reinforcing chamfering ensure low vibration and optimum drilling performance when drilling into reinforced steel. Thanks to optimum 4 x 90 symmetry, all four carbide cutting edges function evenly and do not seize up on hitting reinforced steel.
- Lateral support and maximum possible area of the interface between the carbide and steel body compensate for torsional forces.
- Centring tip for straight forward spot drilling with pinpoint accuracy.
- Four symmetrically functioning spiral ridges ensure low, uniform flute wear
- Optimised flute core strength ensures low vibration drilling performance and exceptional fracture resistance
- The high-volume flute geometry ensures the optimum removal of drilling dust|4 Cutter head prevents seizing when drilling through reinforcing steel
- Penetrates through steel deck plate e.g. Bondekï¾ and concrete in one easy process
Typical Uses: Masonry Drilling
Others Also Bought