Sika 212 Grout 25kg Bag
- a cementitious grout containing a carefully formulated blend of natural aggregates and other materials, plus Sika admixtures which enable it to achieve high early age strengths.
- has been designed to incorporate a two-stage process that counteracts the effects of shrinkage
- used in details where the material can be confined and restrained during placement
- is a one component grout and only requires the addition of clean, fresh water.
Ideal for many types of structural grouting applications. It can be mixed at different
stages of fluidity to produce the desired level of workability. Add the required amount of water for:
- Rammable dry pack material
- Trowel applied medium flow mortar
- Pourable high flow grout
Typical applications for SikaGrout®-212 NZ are:
- Under machine foundations and base plates
- For gaps of 6 mm to 80 mm
- Grouts for anchor bolts, ground anchors, rods, etc.
- Reinforcement ducts in the connection detail between precast columns and beams.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Positive shrinkage compensation
- High early age strength development
- High final strengths
- Excellent substrate adhesion
- Adjustable consistency
- High flow characteristics
- Increased resistance to aggressive liquid penetration when hardened
PACKAGING: 25 kg bag
Appearance / Colour Grey powder
Shelf Life Six (6) months from date of manufacture when stored as stated.