Sika Sikafloor Level 30 25kg Bag
HIGH PERFORMANCE, SELF LEVELLING AND FAST DRYING, CEMENTITIOUS SCREED FOR INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR IN 4–30 MM
Sikafloor® Level-30 is a polymer modified, pumpable, self levelling fast drying cementitious screed for higher thickness interior or exterior floors, meeting the requirements of class R3 according to
- Sikafloor® Level-30 is an floor self levelling screed to level or smooth screeds and concrete floors at a thickness between 4–30mm in one working step.
- Sikafloor® Level-30 is useable as screed for industrial service conditions when sealed with a PU or EP resin top coat from medium to high load (heavy-traffic + forklift pallet truck with impact load).
- Sikafloor® Level-30 is also suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling of suitable substrates before applying parquet, ceramic tiles, seamless resinfloors, textile, elastic floor coverings.
- Sikafloor® Level-30 is useable as screed for exterior areas when sealed with a covering, e.g. a coating.
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (Principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9).
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Self smoothing and highly fluid
- Easy to place by pump or manual application
- Ready for use.
- Low shrinkage.
- Maintains good workability and joint healing throughout its pot life
- Fast setting and drying
- 3–4 hours walk on time (+20 °C)
- Good surface appearance and hardness
- Excellent freeze-thaw salt resistance (R3)
- Casein and Formaldehyde free
- Suitable for use with under floor heating systems
▪ EC 1plus R: Very low emissions.
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- Cement based screed CT-C40-F10-A12 according to EN 13813, declaration of performance 90432755, and provided with CE marking
- Cement based screed A1/A1fl according to EN 13813, declaration of performance 90432755, assessed by notified laboratory 1140, and provided with CE marking
- Cement based screed class R3 for the principles 3 (CR), 4 (SS) and 7 (RP) according to EN 1504-3, declaration of performance 36581792, assessed by notified laboratory 1139, and provided with CE marking
Chemical Base Polymer modified rapid hardening cement.
Packaging 20 kg bags
Appearance / Colour Powder - beige-grey
Shelf Life 9 months from date of production
CODE: N30 553442