Simpson Strongtie Seismic Threaded Rod Hanger 12mm x 102mm
The Titen HD® STTHD10212RH Threaded Rod Hanger is a high-strength screw anchor designed to suspend threaded rod from concrete slabs and beams or concrete over steel in order to hang services such as pipes, cable trays and HVAC equipment. The anchor offers low installation torque with no secondary setting, and has been tested to offer industry-leading performance in cracked and uncracked concrete — even in seismic loading conditions.
- Seismic rated — Meets NZS 4219 Section 3.10.5 for Seismic use (tested per ACI 355.2)
- Suitable for cracked and uncracked concrete
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Serrated cutting teeth and patented thread design reduce installation torque, enable quick and easy installation
- Specialised Heat-Treatment Process creates tip hardness to facilitate cutting while the anchor body remains ductile
- With high ductility it can be bent to a right angle (90 degrees) and remain intact without snapping or breakage
- Drill bit supplied with each box
- Cable Trays
- Suspended ceilings and equipment
Brand: Simpson Strong Tie
Size:M10 x 64mm
Rod Diameter: M10
Head: Threaded Hex Washer Head
Thread: Serrated Threads
Material: Zinc Plated
Drill Bit Size: 3/8”
Wrench Size: 1/2”
3/8” SDS drill bit supplied in each box.
These anchors possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated timber.
|Brand||Simpson Strong Tie|