40mm 1150W SDS-MAX Brushless Rotary Hammer
Highest Demolition Performance and Fastest Drilling Speed in its class
Industry first AC Brushless Motor. Unique Maintenance-free Brushless motor provides significantly longer life. No carbon brush replacement required. None of the traditional problems from conventional brushed commutator motors
- Stable Performance under voltage drop situations. Unlike conventional electric Rotary hammers, drilling performance isn't affected as much by voltage drop from long extension leads on site.
- Example: 100mm extension load, 2.0mm² conductor. Performance of conventional models drop by approximately 14%, new Brushless models decrease by just 3%.
- Stable Performance when used with Generators. Brushless design operates consistently and without the traditional problems cause by generator use. Requires suitably sized Generator output.
- Fastest Drill speed in its class - Up to 20% faster*
- Highest Demolition Performance in its class - Up to 40% high performance*
- Ultra low vibration due to original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber & vibration absorbing side-handle - Approx. 15% lower vibration value*
- Original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber with a weight and two springs moves in the opposite direction to the vibration direction of the main body. This results in reduced vibration and improved operating efficiency.
- Aluminium Housing Body (AHB) provides a super strong aluminium die-cast body with internal double-insulation making the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- Improved handling with constant speed control & 4-stage electronic switching to adjust the drilling speed and impact rate
- One-touch quick change SDS MAX chuck
- Large change lever & trigger switch - easy to operate wearing gloves
- 2-mode – Hammer only and Hammer Drilling
- Variable lock mechanism allows 12 different chisel angles (hammer only)
- *A comparison of the model DH40MEY(G1) and the previous model DH40MRY. The results may vary depending on operating conditions.
Capacity - Masonry
- 40mm (drill bit)
- 105mm (core bit)
- Bit Shank SDS MAX
- Power Input 1,150W
- No Load Speed 250 - 500/min
- Full Load Impact Rate 1,430 - 2,850/min
- Impact Energy Per Stroke 11.0 Joules
Vibration Total Values (triax vector sum)
- Hammer drilling into concrete Vibration emission value : ah, HD = 8.0m/s2 Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2
- Equivalent chiselling value Vibration emission value : ah, CHeq = 7.3m/s2 Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
- Overall Length 477mm
- Weight 7.5kg
- Side handle
- Depth gauge
- Carry case
(Supplied without pictured drill bit)
(The tri-axial vibration values were measured according to EN60745-2-6)