52mm 1500W SDS-MAX Brushless Rotary Hammer
Industry first AC Brushless Motor. Unique Maintenance-free Brushless motor provides significantly longer life. No carbon brush replacement required. None of the traditional problems from conventional brushed commutator motors.
Industry first AC Brushless Motor. Unique Maintenance-free Brushless motor provides significantly longer life. No carbon brush replacement required. None of the traditional problems from conventional brushed commutator motors
- Stable Performance under voltage drop situations. Unlike conventional electric Rotary hammers, drilling performance isn't affected as much by voltage drop from long extension leads on site.
- Stable Performance when used with Generators. Brushless design operates consistently and without the traditional problems cause by generator use. Requires suitably sized Generator output.
- Fastest Drill speed in its class - Up to 20% faster*
- Highest Demolition Performance in its class - Up to 30% high performance*
- Ultra low vibration due to Hitachi's original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber & vibration absorbing side-handle - Approx. 26% lower vibration value*
- Hitachi's original, pendulum dynamic vibration absorber reduces the vibration by moving a weight and a leaf spring in the opposite direction to the movement of the hammer.
- Aluminium Housing Body (AHB) provides a super strong aluminium die-cast body with internal double-insulation making the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- Improved handling with constant speed control & 4-stage electronic switching to adjust the drilling speed and impact rate
- Continuous operation function (Hammer only Mode) – keeps the tool running even after the trigger switch is released, making chiselling easier.
- One-touch quick change SDS MAX chuck
- Large change lever & trigger switch - easy to operate wearing gloves
- 2-mode – Hammer only and Hammer Drilling
- Variable lock mechanism allows 12 different chisel angles (hammer only)
- *A comparison of the model DH40MEY(G1) and the previous model DH40MRY. The results may vary depending on operating conditions.
Capacity - Masonry
- 52mm (drill bit)
- 106mm (core bit)
- Bit Shank SDS MAX
- Power Input 1,500W
- No Load Speed 110 - 280/min
- Full Load Impact Rate 1,000 - 2,400/min
- Impact Energy Per Stroke 22.0 Joules
Vibration Total Values (triax vector sum)
- Hammer drilling into concrete Vibration emission value : ah, HD = 9.8m/s2 Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2
- Equivalent chiselling value Vibration emission value : ah, CHeq = 9.7m/s2 Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
- Overall Length 585mm
- Weight 11.0kg
- Side handle
- Depth gauge
- Carry case
(Supplied without pictured drill bit)
(The tri-axial vibration values were measured according to EN60745-2-6)