Marshall Flexible Flashing 65mm x 2.7m
- TRADE – FLASH is an extrusion formed using two flat portions of hard uPVC that are joined together by a soft uPVC hinge.
- TRADE – FLASH is used behind exterior cladding junctions as a moisture barrier to ensure any water or moisture that manages to get past the joint between the substrates is directed to the outside.
- TRADE – FLASH is available 2.7m long and in 2 widths.
- One width of 200mm with the soft uPVC hinge 100mm in from each side and the other is 130mm wide with the soft uPVC hinge 65mm in from each side.
- TRADE – FLASH incorporates a 6mm return on the outer edge of the flashing to contain any moisture
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The hinged middle section makes the TRADE-FLASH sufficiently flexible to be used as a back flashing at any angle.
- TRADE - FLASH flexibility allows it to be used as a flat, internal or external back flashing.
- TRADE-FLASH is a one component secondary water ingress protection system for back flashing behind cladding junctions.
- TRADE-FLASH is easy to cut and install.
SIZE: 65x65 x 2.7M
PROUCT CODE: DTRFLSH2765