Sika Nailbond SB 375ml Cartridge
Nailbond® SB Original is a flexible, extreme strength, no drip, no slump, easy to use gap filling heavy duty construction adhesive.
It is designed for bonding a wide range of wallboards, panels and flooring to timber or metal studs, framing or joints. It is also suitable for bonding timber, particle board flooring, plywood, tiles, architraves, mouldings, metal or aluminium door/step strips, and many other common building materials.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Extremely strong bond
- Non‐slump and non‐drip, even in overhead situations
- Interior or exterior
- Suitable for LOSP and CAA treated timbers
- Gap filling
- Very good initial tack
- Still flexible when cured, will accommodate normal movement
- Suitable for most wallboard types – see limitations
- Guns easily in cold temperatures
Chemical Base Non‐slumping solvent based adhesive
Packaging 375 ml standard cartridge, carton of 8 or 20 cartridges
Shelf Life Twelve (12) months from date of production when stored as stated.
Others Also Bought