Marshall Trade Seal 25-32mm 150mm x 150mm Collar
- TRADE-SEALS are BRANZ Appraised # 719 (2011)
- TRADE-SEAL is also a component of the Branz Appraised TEKTON WEATHERIZATION SYSTEM # 621 (2014)
- TRADE-SEAL - has been developed as a secondary water ingress protection system for sealing around penetrations through the building envelope.
- TRADE –SEAL is a highly elastic EPDM sleeve fitted with a self adhesive flange that will adhere to most clean and dry substrates.
- TRADE-SEAL provides an air and moisture seal around pipe and conduit.
- TRADE-SEAL must not be considered as a primary flashing.
- TRADE-SEAL is covered on the underside by a backing paper that is removed before installation to expose a highly adhesive base.
- TRADE-SEAL is available ranging in sizes to fit protrusions from 8mm to 220mm in diameter.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It is a one piece self adhesive collar for sealing around pipe & conduit on the walls of a building, both commercial & residential.
- They can be used on all accepted building wraps including bituminous paper.
- Can be installed on the inside of RAB systems & wall underlay’s – retrofit installation
- They will adhere to most clean and dry substrates including RAB boards- Fibre cement & ply
- They require no adhesives to hold in place.
- Can be left exposed to Weather and UV for up to 90 days.