Masons 40 Below Flashing Tape 75mm x 20m
40 Below™ Flashing Tape is a self adhesive flashing tape to seal around windows, doors, and other joinery openings as a secondary defence against water penetration.
- Incredible adhesion in all conditions.
- Simple 4 step installation, save time reducing costs.
- Reliable and dependable weather tightness.
- An Optional Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing.
- RIGID AIR BARRIERS – 40 Below is tested and approved for sealing the joints on Rigid barriers. Tested and approved for use by: BGC Durabarrier and OS’BraceRAP.
- NB. Masons 40 Below Flashing Tape and Masons Corner Guard must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions.
- New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBC)
- Has been CodeMark Certified by Certmark International.
- For a risk score between 0-20 in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1.
- Passed NZS3604 Building Wind Zones up to and including ‘Extra High’.
- Passes nail seal ability to ASTM 1970-01 section 7.9.
- New smooth white facer tape also passes screw sealablity to AAMA 711-13.
- Suitable as a single layer application over timber frame
- Extremely thin only 0.2mm, allows for easier fitting of windows and doors.
- Works in temperatures from -40°C up to 65°C.
- Compatible with most building wraps.
- Compatible with most building sealants – check suitability with sealant manufactures. Alternatively do a patch test before use.
SIZE: 75mm x 20M
PRODUCT CODE: 40BELOW75X20