Sika Boom FR Fire Retardant Polyurethane Foam Screw On 750ml Can
FIRE-RETARDANT POLYURETHANE FOAM
Sika Boom® FR is a 1-component, fast curing, gun applied polyurethane foam retarding fire up to 5 hours.
Sika Boom® FR is designed for linear joints in brickwork and concrete where fire protection is required.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Easy application with application gun
▪ Fast curing
▪ Very good thermal insulation
▪ Effective sound dampening
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
▪ DIN 4102: B1 fire rating class
▪ BS 476-20: fire rated up to 5 hours fire protection
Chemical Base 1-Component polyurethane
Packaging 750 ml can with rubber valve, and threaded gun attachment. 12 cans per
Shelf Life Sika Boom® FR has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of production
Opened cans of Sika Boom® FR must be used within 4 weeks.