Sika Sikadur S Grout Fix 1ltr
Two part pourable epoxy resin based grout
Sikadur-S GROUT FIX is a two part pourable epoxy resin based grout with high strength adhesion to concrete, steel and most other building materials. It has excellent resistance to both physical and chemical attack and is formulated specifically for grouting and levelling.
Sikadur-S GROUT FIX has been designed for grouting in vertical starter bars
during construction, grouting in holding down bolts into existing concrete,
levelling chipped or spalled concrete floors, machine and column base grouting
and as a general purpose pourable grout.
• Outstanding cohesive and adhesive strength.
• Excellent adhesion to concrete, metal and most other surfaces.
• Will adhere to damp concrete.
• Fast curing.
• Cures with negligible shrinkage.
• Excellent chemical and water resistance.
Form: Uncured: Two parts, paste
Colour: Light grey
Storage & Shelf Life: Shelf life 12 months when stored in original containers in a dry place below 35°C.
Packaging: • Sikadur-S GROUT FIX is supplied in 1 litre and 4 litre units.
• Each unit consists of hardener (Part A) and compounded resin (Part B), packaged in separate containers in the correct ratios.
Coverage 1m² at 1mm thick/litre