Sika Sikadur UA Confix 2 Component Non Slump Epoxy Resin DG4 4ltr
NON SLUMP EPOXY RESIN REPAIR MORTAR/PUTTY
Sikadur® UA is a solvent free, non slump, two component epoxy resin patching mortar, containing blended high strength fillers. When Sikadur® UA is mixed it has a soft putty like consistency making it ideal for general patching and repair work.
- Underwater applications as well as dry surfaces
- Filling and patching concrete floors, pipes, tanks, etc.
- Repairing and reprofiling damaged precast and insitu concrete components
- Bonding concrete blocks, bricks, ceramics, etc.
- Bonding precast concrete pipes
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Easy to mix and apply using either trowel, spatula or gloved hand.
- Suitable for application to both dry and damp surfaces.
- Adheres well to wet or submerged concrete or steel.
- Can be applied underwater.
- Excellent non-sag properties for vertical and overhead work.
- Does not shrink when hardened.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, timber and many other substrates.
- Both components have different colours to ensure thorough mixing.
Chemical Base Non-slump epoxy resin putty.
Packaging 4 litre
Colour Part A = White / Part B = Black. Concrete Grey colour when mixed.
Shelf Life Nine (9) months from date of manufacture when stored as stated.
Others Also Bought