Simpson Strong Tie Quik Drive S10200WPR250 10g x 50mm Decking Screw Softwood to Softwood Stainless Steel 305 Loose Pack 250
The STS10200WPR250 Softwood-to-Softwood screw is a strong fastening solution for decking and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is required. With its specifically designed Sharp Point tip and unique box-thread design the STS10200WPR250 is suited to a majority of softwood timber used for decking.
- Box Threads design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge
- 305 Stainless Steel where extra corrosion protection is required, ideal for outdoor exposure and wet service environments
- 316 Stainless Steel for more corrosive environments such as coastal areas
- Specially-designed sharp point penetrates softwood timber products with ease
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- Softwood-to-Softwood Decking
- Docks, Boardwalks, Wharf, Jetty, Marina
- Timber Construction
Brand: Simpson Strong Tie
Size: 10G x 50mm
Thread: Box Threads
Point: Sharp Point with Nibs
Material: 305 Stainless Steel
Bit Size: T-25, 6-lobe
These fasteners possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated timber.
For applications in higher-exposure applications, consider Type-300 series stainless-steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance. Bit(s) included with every box of screws.
Pre-drilling and countersink may be necessary at ends, butt joints, and on applications where denser material is used. Follow board manufacturers recommendations where applicable.
|Brand||Simpson Strong Tie|