Simpson Strong Tie SD10112R100 SD Strong Drive Connector Screw 10g x 38mm Galvanised Pack 100
The Strong‑Drive® SD10112R100 SD Connector Screw is used with our connectors. Designed to replace nails in certain products, the load-rated Strong‑Drive® SD10112R100 SD Connector screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong‑Tie® products. The Strong‑Drive® SD10112R100 SD Connector screw features an optimised shank, specifically designed for capability with the fastener holes in Simpson Strong‑Tie® connectors.
- Specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong‑Tie® connectors, and is the only screw approved for that application
- 1/4" Hex Head reduces cam-out for easier installation
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
- Serrated Threads and Sharp Point make driving easier
- Optimised heat treating for ductility and strength
Brand: Simpson Strong Tie
Size: 10g x38mm
Material & Finish: Carbon Steel Galvanised
Box Qty: 100
Drive Size: 1/4" Hex Head
These coated fasteners possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated timber.
For applications in higher-exposure applications, consider Type-300 series stainless-steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance. Bit(s) included with every box of screws.
Pre-drilling and countersink may be necessary at ends, butt joints, and on applications where denser material is used. Follow board manufacturers recommendations where applicable.
|Brand||Simpson Strong Tie|
Others Also Bought