Sika Anchor Fix 3 250ml Cartridge
Solvent-free, thixotropic, 2-component, epoxy resinbased, high performance anchoring adhesive.
Sika AnchorFix®-3+ may only be used by experienced professionals.
For the fixing of non-expanding anchors in the following:
▪ Fixing of handrails, balustrades and supports
▪ Fixing of railings
▪ Fixing of window and door frames
In the following substrates:
▪ Hollow and solid masonry
Hard natural and reconstituted stone* ▪
Solid rock* ▪
* These substrates may vary greatly, in particular with regard to strength, composition and porosity. Therefore, for each application the suitability of Sika AnchorFix®-3+ Adhesive must be tested by first applying the Product only to a sample area. Check in particular bond strength, surface staining and discoloration.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Long Open Time
▪ Can be used in damp concrete
▪ High load capacity
▪ ETA to ETAG 001 for anchoring in concrete
▪ Non-sag, even overhead
▪ Shrinkage-free hardening
▪ Standard guns can be used (with the 250ml cartridge)
▪ Low odour
▪ Low wastage
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
Bonded injection type anchor according to ETAG 001 Part 1 and 5 Option 7, ETA-14/0125, Declaration of Performance and provided with the CE marking.
Anchoring product for reinforcing steel bar according to EN 1504-6:2006, Declaration of Performance 0204030100300000021001, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0921, certificate of conformity of the factory production control 0921-CPD-2056, and provided with the CE marking. Tested according to NF/AFNOR standard P 18-831
Packaging 250 ml standard cartridge, 12 cartridges per box.