Sika HBF Maxbond 600ml Sausage
Ideal for bonding timber and most common construction materials including particle board, MDF board, brick, concrete, gypsum board, galvanized metal and aluminium. A synthetic rubber based adhesive designed primarily for installation of flooring and wall panels can be used in many general household applications.
- One part - no mixing.
- Paintable with most surface coatings.
- Reduces squeaking associated with nail
- ride in floors.
- Complies with AS 2329 – 1999 requirements.
- Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after application.
- Reduces number of mechanical fasteners required to install floors or walls.
- Water resistant - will not break down in intermittent contact with water (e.g. rain).
- Natural wood colour - blends in.
- High bond strength.
- Installing particle board, fiber cement, plasterboard, plywood and strip flooring to joists
- Bonding fiber cement sheet, plaster board and wall paneling to wooden and metal studs
- High bond strength and heat resistance
- Skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls
- Mirrors to walls (not overhead)
- Replacing loose tiles on walls (not recommended for floor tiles)
- Compatible Substrates
- Concrete Fiberglass
- Cement sheeting Plywood
- Metal Particleboard
- Plasterboard Ceramic
SIZE: 600ml cartridge in a box of 15