Sika Sikaflex 11 FC White 310ml Cartridge
- a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity.
- dual-purpose moisturecured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time
- meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 12.5 for internal and external applications.
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Cover plates, gaskets and coverings.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Floor mouldings and door sills.
- Light weight construction materials.
- Wood or metal and door frames.
- Roof tiles.
As an elastic joint sealer for:
- Air ducts and high vacuum systems.
- Containers, tanks, and silos.
- Gaskets in openings in walls or floors for ducts, piling, etc.
- Reservoirs or water retaining structures.
- Aluminum fabrication.
- Bolted lap joints.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Excellent adhesion to all cement-based materials,
- brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester
- and acrylic resin
- Fast cure rate
- Good weathering and water resistance
- Can be over painted with water, oil, and rubberbased paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
- High durability and ageing resistance
- High pick resistance
- Shelf Life 12 months
Chemical Base Polyurethane elastomer
PACKAGING: 310ml Cartridges 12 per box