Sika Monotop 412N Repair Mortar 25kg Bag
Sika MonoTop®-412 N is a 1-component, fibre reinforced, low shrinkage repair mortar meeting the requirement of class-R4 of EN 1504-3.
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 & 3.3 of EN 1504-9).
- Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9).
- Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9).
- Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Tested application under live dynamic loading
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Class R4 of EN 1504-3
- Sulphate resistant
- For hand or machine application
- Easy to apply
- Application up to 50 mm in 1 layer
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Does not require a bonding primer even when manually applied
- Low permeability
- A1 fire rating
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- (BAM) Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und –prüfung - Prüfung von lnstandsetznugsmörtel nr.VII.1/126904/1 dated 1 July 2008▪
- Measurement of Specific Electrical Mortar Resistance report, Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil, Switzerland dated 14th April 2010
Chemical Base Sulphate resistant cement, selected aggregates and additives
Packaging 25kg bags
Appearance / Colour Grey powder
Shelf Life 12 months